Curated Scrum resources to help you start growing your knowledge.
If you’re new to this website, I’d suggest you start here.
I’ve curated some of the more popular, interesting and useful articles and group them under different topics to make a single page that you can easily reference and share. With this collection of articles, I’ve tried to present a board overview of the systemic change Scrum brings about and how it can impact many different parts of an organisation; from HR through to contracts, estimating, decision making and producing the product.
- Specialized Skills
- What is an Agile coach
- The IT managers dilemma with software debt
- Avoiding Iteration Zero
- Reflections on Scrum and Kanban
- How to do Agile Performance Reviews
- Building a car with Scrum
- Interviews with Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland in Zurich
Agile Estimating and Planning
- Managing Software Debt
- Affinity Estimating: A How-to
- An Overview of Agile Contracts
- Scrum and Fixed Priced Contracts
- Estimating the total cost of Agile projects
- Comparing Velocity
- How to Cost Agile Projects
Organisational and Systemic change
- Chaos, Crisis and Scrum
- Managing the Transition to Technical Excellence
- Collaborative Decision Making and the Impact of Scrum
- Bob Sutton on Crappy People versus Crappy Systems